From the Prop Master of the Television Show Brooklyn 99 - this is one of the character Captain Holt's Set-Up Rig - with Leather Backer by Jay-Pee Leather Holding the Television Prop Badge, Name Plate and 5 Citation Bars are all included as follows: American Flag, Meritorious Police Duty won 15 times, World Trade Center Memorial Bar, Excellent Duty and Pistol Expert.
THIS IS A TELEVISION PROP AND IS SOLD ONLY AS AN ITEM FOR A COLLECTION pursuant to 18 USC § 716 et seq. This item does NOT convey any authority of any kind.
Worldwide Shipping on an actual cost basis
1. Not all products are licensed or required to be licensed by the City of New York (the State of New York or any other government authority if appropriate), and;
2.Insignia are presented as a decoration and do not indicate any authority, sponsorship or approval of the City (State or whatever) of New York or any other government authority.
Sales of this item are in full compliance with United States Federal Law: 18 USC § 716 et seq:
(1) knowingly transfers,transports, or receives, in interstate or foreign commerce, a counterfeit official insignia or uniform;
(2) knowingly transfers,in interstate or foreign commerce, a genuine official insignia or uniform to an individual, knowing that such individual is not authorized to possess it under the law of the place in which the badge is the official official insignia or uniform;
(3) knowingly receives a genuine official insignia or uniform in a transfer prohibited by paragraph (2);or(4) being a person not authorized to possess a genuine official insignia or uniform under the law of the place in which the badge is the official insignia or uniform, knowingly transports that badge in interstate or foreign commerce, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both.
(b) It is a defense to a prosecution under this section that the insignia or uniform is other than a counterfeit insignia or uniform and is not used to mislead or deceive, or is used or is intended to be used exclusively—
(1) as a memento, or in a collection or exhibit;
(2) for decorative purposes;
(3) for a dramatic presentation,such as a theatrical, film, or television production; or
(4) for any other recreational purpose.
(c) As used in this section—
(1) the term “genuine police badge” means an official badge issued by public authority to identify an individual as a law enforcement officer having police powers;
(2) the term“counterfeit police badge” means an item that so resembles a police badge that it would deceive an ordinary individual into believing it was a genuine police badge; and
(3) the term “official insignia or uniform” means an article of distinctive clothing or insignia,including a badge, emblem or identification card, that is an indicium of the authority of a public employee;
(4) the term “public employee” means any officer or employee of the Federal Government or of a State or local government; and
(5) the term “uniform”means distinctive clothing or other items of dress, whether real or counterfeit, worn during the performance of official duties and which identifies the wearer as a public agency employee.
(d) It is a defense to a prosecution under this section that the official insignia or uniform is not used or intended to be used to mislead or deceive, or is a counterfeit insignia or uniform and is used or is intended to be used exclusively—
(1) for a dramatic presentation, such as a theatrical, film, or television production; or
(2) for legitimate law enforcement purposes.